Home || Technology, Environment, Legal | Our Story
What Does An Ill-fitting Saddle Do | What Makes Flexible Saddles Unique
Fitting | Contact Us, Find a Retailer, Trade Inquiries
Trekker True Talent 995 €
– Short, lightweight and compact. No flap that needs space so particularly easy to fit.
– Suits also horses with a far back reaching shoulder and a compact back. Suits ponies, Arabs etc. as well as big horses.
– Luxury for professional endurance riders and anyone who wants to have a comfortable, light-weight and beautiful saddle for any kind of riding.
– You can adjust the seat yourself between 16”–18” VIDEO
– You can adjust the pommel width between 19.5–41 cm by simply winding the horizontal part in the middle of the pommel.
– All the Trekkers suit horses of different widths from narrow to table-top. VIDEO1 and VIDEO 2
– The panels are filled with Soft Foam. Their position can be adjusted. Two lengths are available: 42.5 cm / 45.5 cm.
– The Trekkers are flexible between the pommel and the cantle.
– The Trekker adapts under the rider's weight so that the saddle follows the horse's contour and fits like a glove.
– The weight distribution of the Trekkers is excellent. The shock absorption is better than in hard-treed saddles.
– Top quality leather and craftmanship.
– The underside is made of lightweight Cordura. Luxurious and durable.
– Lovely design made by our European master saddlers.
Colours: Black, brown
Fenders! Please choose your favourite:
1) Trekker Fenders that place your foot in the right position. Softly padded with adjustable or
removable knee blocks . Stirrups not included. Length 51–60 cm. 197.00 € / pair.
2) Trekker Short Fenders, plain and light-weight without knee blocks, 47– 57 cm. 119.50 € / pair
Trekker Short Fenders.
More information about the models
More photos of the True Talent
More photos and information about the models and how they differ from each other:
Photos ©Trekker Flexible Saddles Ltd, www.selles-trekker.com, www.flexibelezadels.nl, LA SELLERIE de Fabienne Creations.